From the Rocky steps to Xfinity Center, from the Liberty Bell to oldest zoo in America, Philly loves its sports teams and heroes, drinking establishments and pool halls, and historical significance.
It’s true, pool’s been played here about as long as it’s been played in North America, and a night out with friends in this town is about as as likely to include a game of pool as it is to munch on a Philly Cheesesteak (wit whiz) to soak up some of the suds.
So, if you’re moving to or from the area – it doesn’t matter if you’re moving to Bala Cynwyd, Upper Darby, Kensington, or the Northeast – or if you’re an established bar owner looking to renovate and you need your pool tables relocated for a short time, contact the Philadelphia Pool Table Moving experts for assistance. “Adrian, I’m gonna be a champ!”
Philadelphia Area Pool Table Moving Expert Assistance
Our professional pool table movers:
- specialize with years of experience in both residential (high-rises, condos, townhomes, single-family units, etc.) and commercial (billiard halls, pool league bars, etc.) pool table moving jobs;
- have the capabilities to disassemble 7-foot to 12-foot pool, bumper pool, and snooker tables;
- are schooled in removing and installing pool tables from the trickiest of locations – urban, suburban, rural, or othewise;
- are experts in assessing the space requirements for your pool table in your new location;
- arrive early and stay late (if needs be);
- complete jobs on-time and on-budget;
- offer pool table felt installation and rail re-cushioning services;
- carry professional liability insurance (just in case).