Billiard halls abound in the City that Never Sleeps, which makes finding a good 8- or 9-ball game a breeze. What’s more difficult is figuring out how to move a pool table out of your building through cramped doorways and into a crowded, traffic-ridden street. That’s why New York Pool Table Movers come in handy: they’re well-schooled in the art of moving large objects around in less-then-accommodating confines.
Whether you’re moving to the Big Apple and setting up in Soho or leaving the Bronx and headed elsewhere, check out our services to make your next move much easier. Or if you’re an established bar owner looking to renovate and you need your pool tables relocated for a short time, contact the New York Pool Table Movers for assistance.
New York Pool Table Movers –
Serving All Five Boroughs, the Metro Area and Beyond
Our professional pool table movers:
- specialize with years of experience in both residential (high-rises, condos, townhomes, single-family units, etc.) and commercial (billiard halls, pool league bars, etc.) pool table moving jobs;
- have the capabilities to disassemble 7-foot to 12-foot pool, bumper pool, and snooker tables;
- are schooled in removing and installing pool tables from the trickiest of locations – urban, suburban, rural, or othewise;
- are experts in assessing the space requirements for your pool table in your new location;
- arrive early and stay late (if needs be);
- complete jobs on-time and on-budget;
- offer pool table felt installation and rail re-cushioning services;
- carry professional liability insurance (just in case).