Boasting the longest river in the state of Florida and one great Riverwalk in the city’s downtown filled with restaurants, clubs, and of course bars with plenty of pool tables, Jacksonville – the largest city proper in the southeast US – is the crown jewel of northern Florida and major entry point to the state for all traveling the I-95 corridor.
From Naval Station Mayport and the beach communities of Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, and Ponte Vedra Beach, to the more inland and river’s edge Jacksonville metro area locales of downtown (EverBank Field, where the Jacksonville Jaguars play), Riverside and Avondale, LaVilla, Westside, Springfield, and more, Jacksonville is neighborhood-oriented city with many identifying with where they specifically live.
When you find your perfect neighborhood in Jacksonville, don’t try to move everything on your own, especially an expensive item like your pool table. Whether you’re coming in from the Gulf Coast on I-10 or north or south on I-95, for your next pool table moving job in and around Jacksonville, consult the pool table moving experts.
Jacksonville Professional Pool Table Movers
Our professional pool table movers:
- specialize with years of experience in both residential (high-rises, condos, townhomes, single-family units, etc.) and commercial (billiard halls, pool league bars, etc.) pool table moving jobs;
- have the capabilities to disassemble 7-foot to 12-foot pool, bumper pool, and snooker tables;
- are schooled in removing and installing pool tables from the trickiest of locations – urban, suburban, rural, or otherwise;
- are experts in assessing the space requirements for your pool table in your new location;
- arrive early and stay late (if needs be);
- complete jobs on-time and on-budget;
- offer pool table felt installation and rail re-cushioning services;
- carry professional liability insurance (just in case).