Looking to cloak your pool table in the Tigers’ navy and orange? Knew what it meant to be on the wrong side of 8-Mile before the Eminem film? Detroit natives take it on the chin and get a bad rap most of the time on the national stage, but this metro area – home to 5.3 million residents – is resilient and remarkably connected. Home of the US auto industry and birthplace of Motown, and a strategic port of international trade on the Great Lakes, Detroit connects much of the world to Midwestern goods.
But back to the Tigers . . . And Lions . . . And (nope, not Bears – that’s Chicago) Pistons. This is a win, lose, or tie team-loyal sports town with more than enough watering holes and man caves to accommodate sports-hungry fans. And with all those fans comes other pastimes during the game – darts, pool, BBQ, pizza (the area is home to Little Ceasar’s), you-name-it.
For your next pool table moving job in and around Detroit, consult the pool table moving experts.
Detroit Area Professional Pool Table Moving Assistance
Our professional pool table movers:
- specialize with years of experience in both residential (high-rises, condos, townhomes, single-family units, etc.) and commercial (billiard halls, pool league bars, etc.) pool table moving jobs;
- have the capabilities to disassemble 7-foot to 12-foot pool, bumper pool, and snooker tables;
- are schooled in removing and installing pool tables from the trickiest of locations – urban, suburban, rural, or otherwise;
- are experts in assessing the space requirements for your pool table in your new location;
- arrive early and stay late (if needs be);
- complete jobs on-time and on-budget;
- offer pool table felt installation and rail re-cushioning services;
- carry professional liability insurance (just in case).