With the Rockies as its playground and boasting some of the most beautiful scenery of any large metro area in the country, the largest city in Colorado – Denver – is a sight to behold.
The Mile-High City and its neighborhoods – LoDo, Union Station, North Capitol Hill, and Five Points among others – comprise a diverse metro area filled with countless things to do, including – you guessed it – playing pool.
With over 600,000 residents in the city proper and a total metro area of 2.7 million, there’s a lot of moving going on. For your next move to or from Denver local or nationwide, fill out the form to the right for your next pool table moving job.
Professional Pool Table Moving Resources in Denver
Our professional pool table movers:
- specialize with years of experience in both residential (high-rises, condos, townhomes, single-family units, etc.) and commercial (billiard halls, pool league bars, etc.) pool table moving jobs;
- have the capabilities to disassemble 7-foot to 12-foot pool, bumper pool, and snooker tables;
- are schooled in removing and installing pool tables from the trickiest of locations – urban, suburban, rural, or otherwise;
- are experts in assessing the space requirements for your pool table in your new location;
- arrive early and stay late (if needs be);
- complete jobs on-time and on-budget;
- offer pool table felt installation and rail re-cushioning services;
- carry professional liability insurance (just in case).